Here are the system requirements:
- Any Web server that is capable of executing PHP, e.g.:
- Apache2 with activated mod_rewrite (tested)
- Nginx (tested, see example configuration)
- Microsoft IIS (untested, but supposed to work. See http://framework.zend.com/manual/1.12/de/zend.controller.html)
- PHP 5.2 or later
- MySQL 5.0 or later
The following PHP extensions need to be present:
- php5-xmlreader (if you want to use the Titanium importer)
Note: the mysqli extension needs to be activated in your php.ini.
After you have checked these system requirements you may want to continue with downloading oTranCe.