From oTranCe version 1.1 on it is possible to trigger the export of the present language packs and to commit them to the configured VCS via cli/shell/terminal. With this of course, it is possible to install a cron job for regular, time controlled exports on your server. This feature has been implemented with - OTC-98Getting issue details... STATUS
- -uUser: please use the user name for your regular login to your oTranCe installation, for example 'admin': -uadmin
- -pPass: please use the password for your regular login to your oTranCe installation, for example 'air2Eati': -pair2Eati
- -cController: please enter the name of the controller you want to trigger, for example 'export': -cexport
- -aAction: please enter the name of the action you want to trigger. Two possibilities for now, please use either 'update-all' or 'commit': -aupdate-all or -acommit
- download packages will not be re-built with this feature
- in general, all actions are supported but only the actions export::update-all and export::commit do have cli formatted output yet
- we mentioned cron jobs because it is possible with this feature. If you have questions on how to install a cron job please turn to your hosting provider.